Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Form
There are many forms needed to submit when applying for a Pag-IBIG Housing Loan. But the most important form that we need to submit is the Housing Loan Application Form which is also known as HLA.
In this blog, you will have the links where you can download the forms from the Pag-IBIG website.
But first, let’s review the things you need to prepare before accomplishing this form.
1. Make sure that you have your MID Number (Pag-IBIG Membership ID) or RTN (Registration Tracking Number). If you are very new, then make sure that you register. (Online Membership Registration: www.pagibigfundservices.com/pubreg/starter_page.aspx)
2. Check if you are eligible to get a Pag-IBIG Housing Loan and identify the purpose of your loan. (READ: Checklist for Eligibility of Pag-IBIG Housing Loan)
3. If you have existing Housing Loan Account, make sure that it is updated.
4. Make sure that you don’t have any existing Multi-Purpose Loan or Calamity Loan.
5. Make sure that you have a clear background (Credits/Business/Employment, etc.)
Here are the Housing Loan Application forms you can submit together with other required documents. To get full access to list of required documents, read Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Requirements.
You can access all Pag-IBIG Downloadable Forms in this link:
Interested to get a Pag-IBIG Housing Loan?
Read our complete Step-by-Step Guide to Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Application [Updated]